If you are active in business, regardless of whether you are working for a company or own a business, having a professional corporate headshot is crucial. At every stage of your career or business, think about your profile photo as a marketing tool or asset. It is an essential part of your branding package.
Think about it! Let’s say that you have three candidates with same qualifications applying for a position in your company. As a decision maker, whom would you prefer to hire?
- Candidate A without an image on LinkedIn;
- Candidate B with a blurry image;
- Candidate C with the professional image?
Of course, you will choose Candidate C, because tomorrow when he/she is representing your company, their professional presentation will have a positive impact on your business.
That all being said, I don’t understand why some people on LinkedIn don’t have a profile photo. Especially today when anyone with the smartphone can easily snap one.
To be totally honest, without a photo, you look like a spammer or stalker, and I don’t wish to communicate with a wall. When you don’t display your photo on your business profile or website, you are withholding information about yourself which implies that you are hiding. When you think about it, there is no reason not to have a professional photo on LinkedIn.
- Let me share ten reasons why you should hire a professional photographer to take your headshots.
LinkedIn profiles with professional headshots get 31 times more profile views.
- LinkedIn profiles with photos get 14 times more profile views
- LinkedIn profiles with photos get 36 times more messages.
- A professional image will enhance your website by giving it a more professional look.
- It adds a personal touch to your business
- With unique portrait photography, you could say so much about yourself.
- A professional headshot builds credibility.
- Get your headshots as soon as possible, because you never know when you are going to need them.
- It’s 2017─everyone should have a great looking headshot.
- Finally, you deserve it!
Don’t second guess yourself. If you need a professional photographer in Chicago Land, please call us, and we will help you take your business to the next level with professional headshots.